Monday - Thursday, 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. at Sherman Oaks!
Instructor: Leslie Johnson-Tatsuta
Everyday we speak, listen, read and write English!
Bring these things to class everyday:
- a pencil and eraser
- a binder and paper
- Textbook: Future: English for Results, Book 2
How to learn English successfully:
- Come to class everyday.
- Speak English with your classmates.
- Practice English outside the classroom.
- Set goals for your learning.
- Ask questions when you don't understand.
- Don't worry about mistakes! Mistakes are a normal part of learning a language.
- Try to speak and understand English, even if you feel nervous. You can do it!
For Extra Practice:
Venture Arcade - Practice vocabulary, pronunciation, spelling, listening, reading. Select level 2 or 3
USA Learns - Watch videos to improve your listening, reading and writing skills
We Are New York - Watch videos about talking to your child's teacher, dealing with health issues, and more
Quizlet - Practice your vocabulary words with flashcard games