Our classes are provided in two formats: Community Education (fee-based) and Adult Education (state & federal funds). For Adult Education (ESL, Basic/Secondary Education and Career Technical Education), please call or visit our office. Students must register in person. For Community Education, see instructions below.
CACE Community Education Classes are provided without the assistance of state or federal funding. They may start at different dates during a quarter.
|August 12 to October 20, 2019
|October 21 to December 19, 2019
If minimum enrollments are not met, classes will be cancelled and a full refund will be made.
Students interested in Community Education classes may register in the following ways.
1. Phone (INFORMATION ONLY): (408) 626-3402
2. Online (COMMUNITY EDUCATION CLASSES ONLY): Click HERE
(Reg starts September 16th)
3. Mail: Campbell Adult & Community Education, 1224 Del Mar Avenue, San Jose, CA 95128
4. Walk in: Campbell Adult & Community Education, 1224 Del Mar Avenue, San Jose, CA 95128
• Please check our website frequently as new classes are continually being added.
Adult Education Classes
(ESL, High School, and Job Training Programs)
You must register in person and take an assessment for most ESL, High School Diploma, High School Equivalency (HiSET and GED) and Job Training classes.
Call (408) 626-3402 for dates when assessments/intakes are scheduled.