- Please choose your classes carefully! Refunds of fees will only be given if a Community Ed class is cancelled.
- We are sorry we cannot accept medical, business travel or other reasons to issue a refund.
- Community Ed class registration fee can be transferred to a different time period if requested at least 72 hours before the class start date. Transferred fee must be used within the same school year.
Uniform Complaint Procedures
The Uniform Complaint Process is mandated by the California Education Code. The District established a Uniform Compliance Process Board Policy 1312.3 to investigate and resolve Uniform Complaint issues that address the following:
- Unlawful discrimination based on ethnic group identification, religion, age, gender, color or actual or perceived sexual orientation, race, ancestry, national origin or mental or physical disability or on a person’s association with a person or group with one or more of the actual or perceived characteristics, in any program or activity that receives or benefits from state financial assistance.
- Complaints alleging failure to comply with state or federal law in adult basic education, consolidated categorical aid programs, migrant education, vocational education, child care and development programs and special education programs.
If you wish to file a Uniform Complaint, please use this form and contact: