All persons over the age of 18 are eligible for all Adult School classes with no residency restrictions.

Refund Policy

  • Please choose your classes carefully! Refunds of fees will only be given if a Community Ed class is cancelled. 
  • We are sorry we cannot accept medical, business travel or other reasons to issue a refund.
  • Community Ed class registration fee can be transferred to a different time period if requested at least 72 hours before the class start date. Transferred fee must be used within the same school year.                                                                                                 
Certificate of Completion
A certificate of completion and/or a letter stating participation in any Adult School class will be given to any student upon request to the office and verification of attendance. (Does not apply to Community Education classes.)
Tobacco/Vaping-Free  School District Property
Smoking, the use of tobacco products, and vaping by all persons is prohibited on Campbell Union High School District property and at district-sponsored events.

Sexual Harassment Policy
It is the policy of the Campbell Union High School District to provide a school environment free from all forms of harassment, including sexual harassment, and to maintain an environment in which all students and staff model this behavior and are treated with dignity and respect.
Uniform Complaint Procedures
The Campbell Union High School District and CACE maintain a uniform complaint procedure. Please call the CACE office for a copy of the policy or use the link below.
Uniform Complaint

The Uniform Complaint Process is mandated by the California Education Code. The District established a Uniform Compliance Process Board Policy 1312.3 to investigate and resolve Uniform Complaint issues that address the following:

  • Unlawful discrimination based on ethnic group identification, religion, age, gender, color or actual or perceived sexual orientation, race, ancestry, national origin or mental or physical disability or on a person’s association with a person or group with one or more of the actual or perceived characteristics, in any program or activity that receives or benefits from state financial assistance.
  • Complaints alleging failure to comply with state or federal law in adult basic education, consolidated categorical aid programs, migrant education, vocational education, child care and development programs and special education programs.

If you wish to file a Uniform Complaint, please use this form and contact: