Campbell Adult and Community Education
ESL 4 - Intermediate High
Blackford Campus, Room 4
Jill Moreci, ESL teacher
Ms. Moreci’s email address: Jillmoreci@yahoo.com
Voicemail: (408) 626-3402 ext. 4698
Welcome to our ESL program at CACE. You will find many opportunities that will help you meet your academic and career goals. You will even make some new friends. Come and join us! ~ Jill Moreci
In order to start off the session smoothly, please observe the following guidelines and requests:
- Please speak English in class!
This is your time to practice speaking and listening to one another. We don’t mind mistakes!
- Attend class regularly. You may be dropped from class if you have 3 unexcused absences in a row.
- Please notify me if you are going to miss class in order to be excused. You may call and leave a message on my voice mail, or you may email me.
- Observe CACE’s rules and guidelines (computer use, dress code, etc.)
- Cell phones should be on “silent” mode only. Do not answer the phone during class! Please do not text in class!
- Follow the classroom rules at all times. (Be respectful, one person speaks at a time, be on time, sharpen your pencils before class or at break, etc.)
- The class textbooks are to remain in class. DO NOT WRITE in the text books! Please do not take them home. You need to purchase your own text book and student workbook in the office. The cost is $30.
- Please understand that this is a public school campus, so there is NO SMOKING allowed anywhere on the premises. Thank you!
- The classroom computers are for your benefit. Please be aware that the content that you that you view may be seen by the technical department at CACE.
- Bring your binder and supplies to class every day! Items to bring to class: 3-ring binder, paper, pencil, pen, dictionary/smart phone, and water.
- Please come ready to learn and enjoy your time with us!